SURVEYS FOR NON-PROFITS
Modern charities and non-profit organizations exist in a complex and changing world of competing demands on people’s time, money, attention and sympathy: so it is not surprising to find an increasing number of organizations utlizing surveys as a key part of their communication and outreach to donors, volunteers, and users.
- Donor Surveys: a well-designed survey of existing donors can reveal incredibly valuable information about your donors’ perceptions of the organization, particularly what motivates them to give. Results from a donor survey can then be used as basis for an improved fundraising strategy.
- Membership Surveys: an excellent tool to gain new understanding of your members’ views of the organization.
- Why are you a member of the organization?
- What programs and/or events do you find most enjoyable? Which are least enjoyable?
- What are the organization’s strengths and what needs improvement?
- If you could change one thing about the organization, what would it be?
- Non and Past Member Surveys: How is your organization perceived in the community? A survey of non and past members of organization can provide key insights into your organization’s image with outsiders. A keen understanding of non-members perceptions can be enormously in helping your organization to grow membership and increase your donor base.
- Affordable pricing. Triton can typically beat any reasonable quote.
- Decade of experience conducting surverys of all types and sizes.
- Statisfied customers of all types, including major univeristies and Fortune 500 businesses, to grassroots community non-profits and local private schools.
- Full suite of in-house capabilities to conduct vritually any type of survey.
- Triton owns and operates it’s own state-of-the-art call center in Portland, Oregon.