NPS SURVEY SYSTEMS
Conduct beautifully simple Net Promoter Score® (NPS) surveys
Start collecting, analyzing and acting on the invaluable feedback from your customers or users with Triton’s powerful NPS® products.
NPS® is a typical benchmark companies measure to evaluate and improve customer loyalty. NPS® is different from other benchmarks, such as customer satisfaction score or customer effort score, in that it measures a customer’s overall sentiment about a brand, versus their perception of a singular interaction or purchase.
To calculate your NPS®, you first have to survey your customers. The NPS® is the typical answer to the question “On a scale of 0 to 10, how likely are you to recommend to a friend?” The responses to this question can be categorized into three groups:
Promoters: Customers who answer the question with 9-10
Passives: Customers who answer the question with 7-8
Detractors: Customers who answer the question with 0-6
As you might be able to infer from the names of these groups, promoters are enthusiastic, loyal customers who will tell their friends about your business and bring in new customers. Passives are indifferent and could become promoters — or they could switch to your competition. Detractors are unhappy customers, and not only are you at risk of losing them, but they could also do damage to your brand by sharing their bad experiences with other people.
Consistently surveying customers and learning how they talk about your company to friends and family helps identify risks, areas of opportunity, and ways to improve. That’s why we recommend including space for customers to comment and leave qualitative feedback about how you can improve. From there, you can source specific customer pain points and ways to improve their experience.
Triton NPS® Surveys for Companies of All Sizes
- Live Interview NPS® Surveys
- Automated (IVR) Telephone Surveys NPS® Surveys
- Email NPS® Surveys
- Online Panel NPS® Surveys
We welcome the opportunity to help your business. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 284-7990 at any time and our professional NPS® specialist will be happy to help you.
- Affordable pricing. Triton can typically beat any reasonable quote.
- Decade of experience conducting surverys of all types and sizes.
- Statisfied customers of all types, including major univeristies and Fortune 500 businesses, to grassroots community non-profits and local private schools.
- Full suite of in-house capabilities to conduct vritually any type of survey.
- Triton owns and operates it’s own state-of-the-art call center in Portland, Oregon.